- “It’s Your Private Information. It’s Your Life.” Young People’s views of personal data use by online technologies. Submitted to IDC’2020
- “Inconsistency Measures for Restoring Consistency to Knowledge Bases”. Submitted to IJCAI’2020
- Anirudh Ekambaranathan, Jun Zhao and Max Van Kleek. “Understanding Value and Design Choices Made by Android Family App Developers”. CHI’2020. Extended Abstracts, April 25–30, 2020, Honolulu, HI, USA.
- Liz Dowthwaite, Elvira Perez Vallejos, Helen Creswick, Virginia Portillo, Menisha Patel and Jun Zhao. “Developing a measure of online wellbeing and user trust”. ETHICOMP 2020, 17 – 19 June, Logroño, La Rioja, Spain
- Alan Davoust and Michael Rovatsos. “Social Contracts for Non-Cooperative Games.” in Proceedings of the 2020 AAAI/ACM Conference on AI, Ethics, and Society (AIES ’20). Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), Third AAAI/ACM Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Ethics, and Society 2020, New York, United States.
- Perez, Elvira & Dowthwaite, Liz & Creswich, Helen & Portillo, Virginia & Koene, Ansgar & Jirotka, Marina & McCarthy, Amy & McAuley, Derek. (Dec 2019). The impact of algorithmic decision-making processes on young people’s well-being (Submitted). 10.2196/preprints.17529.
- Creswick, H., Dowthwaite, L., Koene, A., Perez Vallejos, E., Portillo, V., Cano, M.and Woodard, C. (2019), “… They don’t really listen to people”: Young people’s concerns and recommendations for improving online experiences”, Journal of Information, Communication and Ethics in Society, Vol. 17 No. 2, pp. 167-182. https://doi.org/10.1108/JICES-11-2018-0090
- Elvira Perez Vallejos, “The Use of Digital Media for Self-Expression in Children and Adolescents”, In Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and the Media in Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America volume. 2019